RBCM Archives

Aaronson's Drug Store

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Aaronson's Drug Store

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

Aaronson’s Pharmacy is located in Victoria, B.C. and was founded in 1910 by Bert ‘Doc’ Aaronson. Ownership of the drug store was later assumed by Aaronson’s son, Gordon, in 1950. It was sold 20 years later to Larry Thorne. The drug store provides a range of services, including veterinary compounding.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Control area

Description identifier

351

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

ORACLE database

Maintenance notes