- Peace River district (B.C. and Alta.), 3 results
- Peace River (B.C.), 2 results
- Summit Lake (Lake : Upper Fraser Region, B.C.), 1 results
- Moberly Lake (B.C.), 1 results
- Halfway River Indian Reserve 168 (B.C.), 1 results
- Deserters Canyon (B.C.), 1 results
- Fort Nelson-Liard Region (B.C.), 1 results
- Fort George (B.C.), 1 results
- Graham River (B.C.), 1 results
- Toad Hot Springs (B.C.), 1 results
- Previously Beaver Indians.
- This term has been identified as containing outdated or offensive language, and is currently under review.
- Additional Local Subject Headings (BC Archives).
- UF Beaver Indians
- UF Dunne-za
- UF Dunneza
- UF Dane-zaa
- UF Deneza
10 Results for Tsattine Indians
10 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
Part of Imbert Orchard fonds
RECORDED: [location unknown], [196-] SUMMARY: TRACK 1: Mr. Del Miller recalls his arrival in BC in 1909 from Ontario; a wide variety of jobs he worked at upon arrival; South Fort George in 1911; Hudson's Hope; trapping; shipping freight on P...
- 1988-03 [date recorded]
Part of Archives research collection
SUMMARY: A recording of the Brandon University Native Music Symposium evening concert, March 1988. Includes performances by Kevin Locke (Lakota) and Winston Wuttunee (Cree); recordings of Kwakwala songs (recorded by Anton Kolstee, 12-Jun-1989); &...
- 1982-02 & 03 [date recorded]
CALL NUMBER: T3992:0001 RECORDED: Chetwynd (B.C.), 1982-03 SUMMARY: An oral history interview with Father Cesaire Mariman, O.M.I., who discusses the work of Oblate missionaries, the mission at Eleske (Alberta), the Beaver Indians, and Father Emile...
- 1982-03 & 04 [date recorded]
CALL NUMBER: T3991:0001 SUPPLIED TITLE OF TAPE(S): [Moberly Lake missionary] RECORDED: Chetwynd (B.C.), 1982-03 SUMMARY: Father Emile Jungbluth, O.M.I., recalls his experiences as a Roman Catholic missionary among the Indians of the Peace River Re...
- 1805-1806, 1826 [Photocopied 1928]
The fonds consists of Stuart's journal, and a transcript of outward correspondence. The correspondence, which is in file A/B/40/St9.2, was addressed to J.M.Yale and is dated 1826. The original can be found in MS-0182, box 2, file 1.The fonds ...
Stuart, John, 1779-1847
Selective studies in musical analysis of Beaver Indian dreamer songs: a structuralistic approach in ethnomusicology. 1977. v, 309 leaves: illus., music. Thesis (M.Mus.), University of British Columbia, 1976. Vita. Bibliography: leaves 293-...
Lillos, Brian Martin, 1949-
The Beaver Indian Prophet dance and related movements among North American Indians. 1982. 224 p: maps. Thesis (Ph.D.), Harvard University, 1981. Bibliography: p 200-224. University Microfilms, 1985.
Mills, Antonia Curtze
Part of Don Mowatt fonds
SUMMARY: "The Hornby Collection" is an anthology of plays, documentaries, interviews and selected fiction for radio -- all written, prepared and produced in British Columbia. Part 1: "The Old West is Alive a;nd Well and Living in ...
Part of Stanley Fox fonds
Documentary. Shows an expedition through northeastern British Columbia by Mary Gibson Henry, Pennsylvania botanist and plantswoman. Mrs. Henry was interested in the legendary "Tropical Valley" of northern B.C., where the warmth of hot sp...