Title and statement of responsibility area
Beulah Probert interview
General material designation
- sound recording
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
- Source of title proper: Supplied title based on item contents.
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
1963-02-21 [date recorded] (Creation)
Physical description area
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Scope and content
RECORDED: [location unknown], 1963-02-21 SUMMARY: TRACK 1: Mrs. Probert recounts her family's arrival in the Langley area in 1900; the farm site; dairy produce; Fraser Valley Milk Producers Association; mosquitoes; farm life; schooling; Bill Miner; ;school teachers; community life; neighbours; fishing and hunting. TRACK 2: Mrs. Probert continues with the discussion about fishing; Crescent Island; Boyd Island; wildlife; churches; picnics; 24th o;f May celebrations; dances; box socials; entertainments; anecdotes about the area; Neil Cameron; Jason Allard; interesting characters; Christmas.;
Immediate source of acquisition
Imbert Orchard, 1974-1975
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
- Partial [?] transcript on file.
- Reference cassette copy available in container 000443-046.
Restrictions on access
No access restrictions apply.
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
- Copying Restriction: Clients requesting research/private copies must fill out CBC form.
- Use Restriction: Not for broadcast or commercial use without written permission of the CBC.
- Copyright Status: Copyright Canadian Broadcasting Corporation.
Accession number(s): T0756
Orchard ; FVL-09/1-2
speaker: Beulah Probert, interviewer: Imbert Orchard, sound recording: Ian Stephen
Standard number area
Subject access points
- Christmas--British Columbia
- Dairy farming--British Columbia
- Farm life--British Columbia
- Fraser Valley (B.C.)--History
- Frontier and pioneer life--British Columbia
- Langley (B.C.)--History
- Lower Mainland Region (B.C.)--History
- Lower Mainland Region (B.C.)--Social life and customs
- Schools--British Columbia--Lower Mainland Region
- Victoria Day DNU