- Nelson (B.C.), 14 results
- Victoria (B.C.), 7 results
- Prince Rupert (B.C.), 3 results
- James Island (B.C.), 2 results
- Fraser-Cheam district (B.C.), 2 results
- Columbia-Shuswap Region (B.C.), 2 results
- Bulkley-Nechako Regional District (B.C.), 2 results
- Ootsa Lake (B.C.), 2 results
- Ryder Lake (B.C.), 1 results
- Thompson-Nicola Region (B.C.), 1 results
- A perspective representation of cities or landscapes portrayed as if viewed from above at an oblique angle; not generally drawn to scale but shows street patterns, individual buildings, and major landscape features (e.g., bird’s-eye view, panorama, panoramic drawing, worm’s-eye view).
- Source: Cartographic Database
- Use for: Bird's-eye views. See also as subheading under location name, e.g. Victoria (B.C.)--Aerial views.
60 Results for Aerial views
60 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- Sep 1908
Royal Hotel and The Trites Wood Compy Ltd. (rebuilt) right foreground.
Results 1 to 30 of 60