- Victoria (B.C.), 21 results
- Vancouver (B.C.), 20 results
- Nelson (B.C.), 14 results
- Vancouver Island (B.C.), 6 results
- Lower Mainland Region (B.C.), 4 results
- Prince Rupert (B.C.), 4 results
- Inner Harbour (Victoria, B.C.), 4 results
- Vancouver International Airport, Richmond, B.C., 4 results
- Bridge River (B.C.), 3 results
- Fraser Valley district (B.C.), 3 results
- A perspective representation of cities or landscapes portrayed as if viewed from above at an oblique angle; not generally drawn to scale but shows street patterns, individual buildings, and major landscape features (e.g., bird’s-eye view, panorama, panoramic drawing, worm’s-eye view).
- Source: Cartographic Database
- Use for: Bird's-eye views. See also as subheading under location name, e.g. Victoria (B.C.)--Aerial views.
102 Archival description results for Aerial views
102 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
Part of Forest Service photographs
Aerial view of B.C. Parliament Buildings and Inner Harbour
- 11 May 1959
Item consists of one aerial photograph of the B.C. Parliament Buildings with front lawn and gardens, people walking, cars, and the Welcome to Victoria flower bed. "B.C. Government Air Photograph. All rights reserved. Date of exposure May 11, 1959. Obtain rights & tech data from Air Division, Dept. of Lands & Forests, Victoria, B.C." is stamped on the verso. "9:18 am P.S.T" and "scale 1" = 31 ft." are written on the verso.
"Aeroplane View of the Industrial and Business Section of Vancouver, BC"
[Air views and air photo plane, Victoria and Crofton]
Bedaux expedition; Muskwa River
- 3 Sep 1934
Part of Frank Cyril Swannell fonds
- [Aug 1894]
"Bird's eye view of Nelson, BC"
Bird's eye view of San Francisco.
- [ca. 1860]
"Bird's eye view of South Fort George, BC".
"Birds eye view of Victoria Avenue, Fernie BC, two months after the great fire of August 1, 1908"
- Sep 1908
Royal Hotel and The Trites Wood Compy Ltd. (rebuilt) right foreground.
Bird's eye view of Victoria in 1878.
Birds Eye View of Victoria in the Nineties
Bird's Eye View of Victoria, Vancouver Island, BC
Birds Eye View of Victoria, Vancouver Island, BC
"Birds eye view, Atlin, BC, July 1899."
- Jul 1899
"Bird's eye view, looking east, Vancouver, BC."
"Bird's eye view, McBride, BC."
"Bird's Eye View, Nanaimo, BC."
Birds Eye Views Of Cndn Cities (Ottawa).
Bird's-eye view of Calgary, Alberta
- [ca. 1905]
British Columbia general views and Victoria and vicinity
Part of Maynard family collection
Series consists of 382 photographs produced primarily by Hannah or Richard Maynard. Other photographers may also be identified on some negatives. Images depict locations around Victoria, including downtown, Beacon Hill, Esquimalt, and the Gorge, as well as other places within British Columbia that could not be otherwise attributed to the Maynard's field photography. Scenes include Victoria street scenes, churches, the Inner Harbour, regattas, farming, and forests.