- Alberni-Clayoquot Regional District (B.C.), 63 results
- Bamfield (B.C.), 51 results
- Trincomali Channel (B.C.), 5 results
- Vancouver Island (B.C.), 5 results
- Tsawwassen Beach (B.C.), 4 results
- Gulf Islands (B.C.), 4 results
- Strait of Georgia (B.C.), 4 results
- Saltspring Island (B.C.), 3 results
- Galiano Island (B.C.), 3 results
- Parker Island (B.C.), 2 results
- Here are entered works relating to underwater cables in the Pacific Ocean. This includes works relating both to cables that connect countries on both sides of the Pacific Ocean and those that are laid between two points in coastal British Columbia.
- LCSH; local usage.
- UF Pacific cable
- UF Transpacific cable
90 Results for Cables, Submarine--Pacific
90 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
Historic Monuments Board plaque; erected 1930.Text on plaque: Pacific Cable / The movement for this British state-owned cable was initiated by Sir Sanford Fleming in 1879 and carried to a successful conclusion, nearly a quarter of a century later,...
The item is a composite print of a promotional film made in 1956. It is a public relations film on mainland-Vancouver Island cable. The soundtrack matches that of 132,000 Volt Submarine Cable : [short version] and the footage is similar, if not i...
The item consists of reel of film footage from 1958-1959. It contains a spliced-together footage compilation showing various Power Commission operations: mobile 500KW diesel generating unit arrives in Revelstoke, cable-laying barge, boats and sho...
View from across harbour.