Title and statement of responsibility area
Ellen Greenwell interview : [Smith, 1976]
General material designation
- sound recording
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
- Source of title proper: Supplied title from item labels and/or documentation.
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
1976-10-03 [date recorded] (Creation)
Physical description area
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Scope and content
RECORDED: [location unknown], 1976-10-03 SUMMARY: Interview about the Vancouver Island coal miners' strike, 1912-1913.;
Immediate source of acquisition
Howie Smith, 1981-08-27
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
A digital copy is available. Please contact staff for further information.
- Unedited partial transcript on file. Second transcript provided to BC Archives in 2016 by researcher Helen Tilley.
- Reference cassette copy available in container 000443-255.
Restrictions on access
No access restrictions apply.
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
- Use Restriction: Not for direct commercial use, e.g. advertising. Does not prevent use in books or productions dealing seriously with historical themes. (Smith, 1985.)
- Copyright Status: Copyright assigned to the B.C. Archives by donor.
Excerpts from this interview appeared in "Fighting for Labour", vol. 7 no. 4 of "Sound Heritage".
Accession number(s): T3944
speaker: Ellen Greenwell, interviewer: Howard H. Smith