Alfred E. Booth footage : CBC sample reel
- 2009 (originally made [between 1936-1945)
The item is a video compilation of footage from eight unedited film items from the Alfred E. Booth collection.
- Cariboo scenes, ca. 1936: includes ranch scenes (Flying U Ranch?), river ferry, etc.
- B.C. interior scenes, ca. 1937-1945: includes buses, beer parlour interior, Kamloops Indian Residential School, fire trucks, steam train.
- Kelowna Regatta, ca. 1939: water sports, lifesaving class, "Ogopogo" replica, Okanagan scenery.
- Greenwood, ca. 1939: visiting baseball team on street with locals, mining scenes, old-timers, artist at work, scenery.
- Edgewood and Arrow Lakes area, ca. 1938: townsfolk, street scenes, etc.
- Cariboo scenes, ca. 1936 or 1939: guest ranch scenes (Flying U Ranch?), orchard, trail riding (or pack train?) scenes. 7. New Denver area scenes, ca. 1938-1939: ore refining [?], town scenes, fire hall, etc.
- Pier D fire, Vancouver, 27 July 1938: the fire (various angles), crowd of onlookers, fire crews and fireboats at work.