SS Peerless At Kamloops.
Ox team at Clinton
W.H. Smith, A. McPhail or Adam Heffley, and a Cariboo camel, Grande Prairie BC
The great bluff at the 80 mile post, the Fraser River, B.C. [Dally's title is incorrect - this is actually on the Thompson River].
Construction of the Thompson River bridge near Kamloops.
BC Express Stage At Ashcroft; Wayne Huston, Driver.
SS C.R. Lamb at Kamloops.
Reconstruction of Fort Kamloops prior to being moved to Riverside Park.
Reconstruction of Fort Kamloops prior to being moved to Riverside Park in Kamloops.
Restored Fort Kamloops.
Former Fort Kamloops.
David Power at the door of Old Fort Kamloops; Mr. Power was the donor of the building.
David Power, donor of the building, and J. J. Morse, president of the Thompson Valley Museum Association at the front of Fort Kamloops
David Power, donor of the building, at the front of the Fort Kamloops.
Hudson's Bay Company post in Kamloops, completed 1863.
Nicola District Pioneers.
Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Marshall; Mrs. Marshall was a nurse who operated a private hospital, the first one in the Nicola Valley.
Jim Chapman, a Nicola pioneer.
Turner church, in the lower Nicola Valley.
The opening of the Merritt hospital, by the Honourable Dr. H.E. Young.
G.B. Armstrong, pioneer merchant in the lower Nicola Valley and Merritt.
Roman Catholic church in Merritt; built in 1900, land donated by pioneer Jesus Garcia, bell for tower donated by Mrs. Garcia.
The Hotel Merritt, built in 1907.
The Coldwater Hotel under construction in Merritt; Philip McLean, Contractor.
Mrs. Phillips, a pioneer of 1887; she and her brothers kept 22 Mile House until 1905.
First barber chair in Spences Bridge; J. Williams of Merritt having his hair cut, Mr. Kolkeubeck, barber.
Merritt; First Post Office In Nicola Valley.
On the right, Mrs. Mickle, who came to the Nicola Valley in 1870; here 98 years of age; and on the left, Mrs. Winch.
Parsonage And Presbyterian Church, Nicola; The Reverend Bowell, Clergy
Stagecoach at Spences Bridge Hotel