A sternwheeler on Tenass Lake, Little Harrison Lake.
The SS Beaver, in her days as a survey ship, moored in Victoria Harbour.
SS Onward at Emory's Bar near Yale.
"Steamer Reliance at Yale, BC"; stereographic view.
"HMS Sutlej". [And "Mohawk" In Esquimalt Harbour.]
Mucho Oro Claim, Stouts Gulch
Bill Phinney with hand rocker; rocking tailings at the Caledonia Claim, Williams Creek.
The Church of Our Lord, Victoria; corner of Blanshard and Humboldt Streets; Whitehorse Saloon in stone on left.
Shaft Entrance Of Neversweat Tunnel Co. Claim, Williams Creek
Arthur T. Bushby.
Mrs. Henry Pering Pellew Crease, nee Sarah Lindley.
Funeral of Sir James Douglas, at the Church of our Lord, corner of Blanshard and Humboldt Streets, Victoria; Sir James donated the land the church was built on
Harry, Jimmy, Amy and Edith Louisa Helmcken, children of Dr. John Sebastian Helmcken.
New Westminster home of Captain John Irving; Captain Irving later moved to James Bay on Vancouver Island.
New Westminster waterfront, left half of two parts; see A-01594, HP003718 and A-01595, HP003719.
Cary Castle, original Government House, view from the northeast.
Postmaster Valentine Blacklock Tait.
Frederick Seymour, Governor of British Columbia from 1864 to 1866.
Governor and Mrs. Frederick Seymour.
Governor and Mrs. Frederick Seymour, with Arthur T. Bushby and private secretary Stapleton.
Stephen Tingley and other pioneers in front of the Branch Hotel, Front Street, Yale.
First Christ Church Cathedral, Victoria; Shot Taken From The Northwest.
Victoria, Central Legislative Building, Rear View; Shot Taken From The South.
Foster's Pier And Royal Navy Club, Esquimalt.
Looking east on Fort Street from Government Street, Victoria
Craigflower School, Victoria.