St. John's Church in Victoria, also known as the Iron Church.
First Presbyterian Church, Victoria; Corner Of Pandora And Blanshard Streets.
Colonial Hotel owned by Bob McLeese. Soda Creek. Fraser River.
South Fort Street, Victoria.
[Barkerville's Hotel de France, before the fire of September 16, 1868.]
The south side of lower Yates Street, from the corner of Wharf Street, Victoria.
St. Andrew's Church, Victoria.
Baptist Church, Victoria.
Angela College for Girls, 923 Burdett Avenue; later became the Angela Hotel and later still Mount St. Angela Hospital.
Temple Emmanu-El, the first synagogue in Western Canada, at the southeast corner of Pandora and Blanshard Streets.
First Presbyterian Church, Victoria; Corner Of Pandora Avenue And Blanshard Street.
Arch on east side of Johnson Street; visit of Lord Dufferin.
The Carnarvon Club 'rebel arch', on Fort Street between Government and Broad Street; looking west; Victoria.
Fort Street, Victoria, BC.
First Methodist Church, Victoria.
Victoria from Church Hill, Rae Street at bottom, Yates furthest from camera; Quadra Street Cemetery at right; see A-3419, A-3422, A-3423, A-03424, A-3425, A-3426, A-3427, A-3428.
Angela College, The Ladies Seminary, Victoria, B.C.
[Street Scene In Barkerville.]
Main Street, Barkerville.
Occidental Hotel, Victoria; at the corner of Store and Johnson Streets.