Truck used by George Clothier, Department of Mines Resident Engineer, bogged down on Dease Lake road; this road was completed by the Department of Mines in 1923 from Telegraph Creek
William Fleet Robertson's dugout canoe being lined down Parle Pas rapids...
William Fleet Robertson's dugout canoe being lined down Parle Pas rapids on the Peace River
Bureau of Mines survey crew building a flat bottomed boat at "Irish's" cabin at the head of the Finlay River.
Inducing Provincial Minerologist Fleet Robertson's mineral survey packtrain to swim the Stikine River at Telegraph Creek.
Provincial Minerologist Fleet Robertson's packtrain being rowed across T...
Provincial Minerologist Fleet Robertson's packtrain being rowed across Takla Lake near the start of mineral survey expedition to McConnell Creek.
Reconnaissance survey party at portal of Revenge mine at Beaverdell in 1921.
William Fleet Robertson, the second Provincial Minerologist, and his canoemen portaging down Deserters Canyon on the Finlay River.
Bureau of Mines survey packtrain in front of stables at Fairview.