Title and statement of responsibility area
Jack Chisnall interview : [Chapman, 1976?]
General material designation
- sound recording
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
- Source of title proper: Supplied title based on item contents.
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
[1976-05?] [date recorded] (Creation)
Physical description area
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Mainly interviews recorded as research for Sound Heritage vol. 6 no. 2, "Navigating the Coast."
Scope and content
RECORDED: [location unknown], [1976-05?] SUMMARY: [No content summaries available for this interview.];
Immediate source of acquisition
Peter Chapman, 1976
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
- Rough partial transcript on file.
- Reference cassette copy available in container 000443-124.
Restrictions on access
No access restrictions apply.
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
- Use Restriction: For private and educational use only. Not for broadcast or commercial use without permission of the B.C. Archives.
- Copyright Status: Copyright B.C. Archives.
Accession number(s): T2024
speaker: Jack Chisnall, interviewer: Peter Chapman
Standard number area
Subject access points
- Canneries--British Columbia
- Cannery workers--British Columbia
- Central Coast Region (B.C.)--History
- Chinese--British Columbia DNU
- Coastwise shipping--British Columbia
- Fisheries--British Columbia--Pacific Coast
- Fishers--British Columbia
- Logging--British Columbia--Pacific Coast
- Ocean Falls (B.C.)--History
- Salmon canning industry--British Columbia