Title and statement of responsibility area
Kennedy, Dorothy I.D., 1951-. Victoria.
General material designation
- textual record
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
- Parallel titles and other title information: Utilization of fish ...
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
- Kennedy, Dorothy I.D.
Physical description area
Originals, 6.25 cm
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Scope and content
(1) "Utilization of Fish by the Chase Shuswap Indian People of British Columbia. "
(2) "Utilization of Fishes, Beach Foods, and Marine Mammals by the Th'ulus People of British Columbia."
(3) "Utilization of Fish by the Colville Okanagan Indian People."
(4) "Utilization of Fish, Beach Foods, and Marine Mammals by the Squamish Indian People of British Columbia."
(5) Utilization of Fish by the Mount Curry Lillooet Indian People of British Columbia." [Manuscript prepared jointly be D. Kennedy and R. Bouchard] .
Presented by R. Bouchard, B.C. Indian Languages Project, Victoria, 1975.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
No duplication permitted. Permission to quote from these manuscripts must be obtained from Randy Bouchard / Dorothy Kennedy.
Accession number(s): 75-070; 75-071; 75-113; 76-082