- Totem poles--British Columbia--Skeena Region, 24 results
- Totem poles--British Columbia--Nass Region, 3 results
- Historical markers, 3 results
- Cemeteries--British Columbia, 1 results
- Highway 16 (B.C.), 1 results
- Steelhead fishing--British Columbia, 1 results
- Tsimshian Indians, 1 results
- Skeena Region (B.C.)--Description and travel, 1 results
- Bulkley Region (B.C.)--Description and travel, 1 results
- Moving Images MI_LOCATIONS
29 Results for Kitwancool (B.C.)
29 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
The item is a composite print of a travelogue film, made in 1961-1962. It shows scenery, attractions and recreational activities (especially fishing) along Highway 16 in the Skeena Region. Includes footage of wildlife; totems at Kitwanga, Kitwanc...
Part of Emily Carr art collection
One sketchbook containing 54 pages of drawings or sketches by Emily Carr. The drawings and watercolour sketches principally relate to her 1928 trip to the Gitxsan villages of Gitanyow (Kitwancool), Gitwangak (Kitwanga), Kispiox and other locales i...
With "totem Poles" Stop of Interest sign.