- Union Bay (B.C.), 5 results
- East Kootenay Region (B.C.), 5 results
- Wellington (B.C.), 5 results
- Nanaimo (B.C.), 4 results
- Okanagan-Similkameen (B.C.), 3 results
- Kootenay-Boundary (B.C.), 2 results
- Kitsault River (B.C.), 1 results
- Squamish-Lillooet (B.C.), 1 results
- Kitimat-Stikine Region (B.C.), 1 results
- Central Kootenay (B.C.), 1 results
- Sound Recording Database SMIDDEV_SR_SUBJECT_HEADINGS.
78 Results for Mine railroads
78 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- [ca. 1920]
- 1979-06-28 [date recorded]
RECORDED: Nanaimo (B.C.), 1979-06-28 SUMMARY: One in a series of interviews about the history of Vancouver Island's coal mining industry and mining communities. Assembling trips; driving in mine locomotive; mules; timber cracking.;
- [ca. 1940]
Part of Lester G. Morrell fonds
Amateur film. The town of Ymir and the nearby Yankee Girl gold mine. Mining concentrator building (with aerial tramway) beside the Salmo River. Mine site, high on mountainside; buildings; small electric train of ore cars; dumping tailings on hil...
- [1974 or 1975] [date recorded]
RECORDED: [location unknown], [1974 or 1975] SUMMARY: Logging; Chinatown; Japanese; different communities; population; what town looks like; fires; children of Cumberland; hospital; doctors going to mine accidents; Chinese ladies; mining trains; g...