Title and statement of responsibility area
People in landscape : Winter scenes
General material designation
- sound recording
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
Physical description area
1 audio reel (ca. 30 min) : 19 cm/sec, mono ; 18 cm
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
People in landscape : [specials]
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Scope and content
SUMMARY: This program was broadcast as a special for the Christmas season. It features pioneer recollections about winter time in the Fraser Valley and northern B.C. Not all the voices heard are identified, but they include Martin Starret, Pan and Betty Phillips, and Sarah Bourgon.
Immediate source of acquisition
Imbert Orchard, 1974-1975
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
A digital copy is available. Please contact staff for further information.
- Rough transcript on file.
- [b]: Half-track preservation master, ca. 1978, on 1 audio reel
- [c]: Full-track preservation master, ca. 1978, on 1 audio reel
- [e]: 1 preservation compact disc made from original audio reel, 2000-09-27
Restrictions on access
No access restrictions apply.
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
- Copying Restriction: Clients requesting research/private copies must fill out CBC form.
- Use Restriction: Not for broadcast or commercial use without written permission of the CBC.
- Copyright Status: Copyright Canadian Broadcasting Corporation.
Accession number(s): T2465
Previously described as AAAB2669
producing company: CBU (Radio station : Vancouver, B.C.), producer: Imbert Orchard, interviewer: Imbert Orchard, writer: Imbert Orchard, narrator: Imbert Orchard, broadcaster: Canadian Broadcasting Corporation