- Tuaton Lake (B.C.), 1 results
- Ware (B.C.), 1 results
- Buckinghorse Lake (B.C.), 1 results
- Little Klappan River (B.C.), 1 results
- Cartmel Lake (B.C.), 1 results
- Klappan River (B.C.), 1 results
- Eaglenest Range (B.C.), 1 results
- Gladys Lake (B.C.), 1 results
- Cullivan Creek (B.C.), 1 results
- McLeod Lake (B.C.), 1 results
- Additional Local Subject Headings (BC Archives).
4 Results for Sekani Indians
4 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
Continuity and change: the development of political self-definition among the Sekani of Northern British Columbia. vii, 404 p: figs., maps, tables. Thesis (Ph.D.), University of Toronto, 1983. Vita. Bibliography: p 394-404. Canadian theses ...
Lanoue, Guy, 1953-
- [ca. 1950-1978] (primarily 1950-1965)
Part of Archives research collection
Referred to as the Wilson Duff Papers, these records are microfilm copies of primarily the original research and field notes of Wilson Duff who was curator of Anthropology at the British Columbia Provincial Museum from 1950 to 1965 and deal with ...
British Columbia Provincial Museum
- [ca. 1956-1970]
Part of Tommy Walker fonds
The item consists of a film reel containing a documentary. It shows the unique wilderness of the Spatsizi Plateau, and the area's flora, fauna and scenery, as observed by guide-outfitter Tommy Walker. The film points out the negative impact o...