Title and statement of responsibility area
Timber mark certificate issued in the name of John F. Murray, Refuge Bay, Porcher Island
General material designation
- textual record
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
- Source of title proper: Title based on the contents of the series.
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
- British Columbia. Prince Rupert Forest District
Physical description area
1 cm of textual records
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
The Prince Rupert Forest District was established in 1913 under the Forest Act, 1912. In 1917, the Hazleton Forest District was added to the Prince Rupert Forest District.
In 1978, it was renamed the Prince Rupert Forest Region, but the boundaries of the area remained identical. Between 1978 and 1981 the Prince Rupert Forest Region was further divided into the following Forest Districts: Lakes, Morice, Bulkley, Kispiox, Kalum, Mid-Coast, Queen Charlotte, North Coast and Cassiar. These were based on the Previous Ranger Districts.
Scope and content
This series contains a timber mark certificate issued in the name of John F. Murray, Refuge Bay, Porcher Island.
Immediate source of acquisition
Transferred by Project 87 from BCFS Museum in 1981; transferred to PABC in 1982.
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
There are no access restrictions.
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Accession number(s): G82-126